SIG Control provides a battery backup and external switching device for SIGg, our micro telemetry system.
SIG Control’s small footprint, the size of a standard MCB, fits neatly alongside the SIG Insight unit in standard consumer units and electrical distribution systems.
All Sig's products are designed and manufactured in the UK.
SIG Control is a must have for Critical Mains Systems, instant messaging via email and SMS in the event of mains failure and RCD/MCB trip-outs.
Provides two 5 amp independent outputs to provide external switching for the likes of backup generators, external alarm circuits, and visual lighting systems.
- Small footprint – SIG sits in a consumer unit or electrical distribution system
- Quick installation – typically within one day
- Identification of wasted energy as product can drill down to a single appliance on network
- Monitors gas, electricity and water
- A fully qualified electrician can install the SIG units
- Downstream monitoring of either mid or non mid approved meters
- Critical mains monitoring
- Base load alerts either by text, email, or both
- Trends and reports
- Switch capabilities – provides support for external auxiliary circuits, backup generators, lighting, alarms
- Switching management provides monitoring and metering of fans, lights, HVAC, and so on
- Automated Monitoring and targeting
- True half hourly data collection and aggregation aligns with industry standard monitoring
- Assists corporate responsibilities with regards to energy and sustainability strategies
SIGb BBUnit Technical Specification
Please contact us for pricing